FLOWERS IN NEW YORK - NEW OUTFIT

Hello Stylers! :)

Today I bring you the first outfit of this return. It was a look I used on a trip to Porto, so the sneakers were essential to being comfortable!

-

Olá Stylers! :)

Hoje trago-vos o primeiro outfit deste regresso. Foi um look que utilizei numa ida ao Porto, logo as sapatilhas foram essenciais para conseguir estar confortável!



I wore one of my favorite Pull & Bear sweaters along with this skirt my sister gave me because she no longer liked her. At first I was afraid the skirt would be a lot shorter than I used to, and I even held it several times because there was a lot of wind on that day, but as time passed, I got used to it.

-

Usei uma das minhas camisolas preferidas da Pull & Bear em conjunto com esta saia que a minha irmã me deu pois já não gostava dela. No inicio tive receio pela saia ser bastante mais curta das que costumo usar, e até segurei nela várias vezes pois estava bastante vento nesse dia,mas conforme foi passando o tempo, habituei-me.




To the look I added the backpack that I received on my birthday given by my friends, that I have not stopped using it ever since. I love it and it's really very practical!
I also added Primark sunglasses that cost me € 0.50 at that time!

-

Ao look acrescentei a mochila que recebi no meu aniversário dada pelos meus amigos, que não a parei de usar desde então. Adoro-a e é mesmo muito prática!
Acrescentei também uns óculos da Primark que me custaram 0,50€ na altura!


I was really happy about the outfit, I think it worked quite well. What do you think?

See you soon,
Kisses and hugs ♥

-

Não fiquei nada arrependida do outfit criado, acho que até resultou bastante bem. O que acham?

Até breve,
Beijos e abraços ♥

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Instagram